Monday, September 24, 2007

The Fruit Stick Tasting





The fresh fruits here are wonderful.....at least I think so. Do you think Jordan would say the same?

4 comments:

uncabob said...

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW.
I mean: wow how good that looks!

The Kieffers said...

Wow! that looks like it tastes like ......!
It was great to talk to you all for a few minutes yesterday. I know Rhys was excited.
Marilyn looks like such a diva on the couch.
We love that you are keeping everyone so up to date on all that you do.

PalmettoGirl said...

Honestly, you've got to tell us -- what is on that fruit stick? You'd think it would be good, but judging from the look on Jordan's face ...

The Burns said...

The fruits on the stick are:
-Pineapple
-Mango
-Strawberry
-Dragon Fruit
-Mango (again)
-Pineapple (again)

Jordan's favorite is the pineapple and I like them all! Marilyn on the other hand has discovered dried mango and loves it. Of course, it has some sugar added.

Rebecca