We are happy to say..........Jordan made the team! The Tai Tam _______. We need to add a little something more to the team name, so we will take all the help or suggestions anyone has to offer. As you can see from the pictures, we brought a little Dilworth/Roby to the field. This is a Juniors team and consist of a few 12 year olds and the remainder are 13 and 14 years old. Maybe we will see you at the "Little League World's Series! Congratulations Jordan!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations Jordan!!!
We think Tigers sounds good.
Hey All,
I love seeing the tortoise and have enjoyed all the pics and updates.
Jordan, we are so...proud of you. I love seeing the Dilworth and Roby t-shirts and hats. It's just not the same this fall without you there. Ya'll are definitely missed. It is so QUIET without Rebecca. Eliz. and I are trying to make up for the lack of noise.
THink about you often!!
Dear Jordan,
I made it to my school! I am also going to the Cooperstown tournament. I hope your team does good.
Did you get any new equimpment for baseball? I hope you have a great year in your new school.
Our whole baseball team misses you. Its just not the same with you not there to help us win. Keep on cheering for us.
Are new players for the fall suck but we won our first game. We have another game on September 13.
For your new baseball team name could be the Dragons or the furosious tigers. I hope you do great and have a great time at school.
PS: I saw your tortoise that you got but are you getting your cat?I want to hear all about it!!!!!!
How about the Tai Tam Tortoises, or hey, what about Travelers? or traveling tortoises?!? enjoy your games....
Titans it is. My baseball team finally just decided not to change the name, and stick with the Tai Tam Titans. I was okay with the Titans from the beggining. Thanks anyways for the suggestions.
-Jordan Burns
The Wiles Family had no doubt but that Jordan would be playing ball this fall! We'll have to send you some pix of Dilworth Jrs. Of course, we don't have a fancy blog, though!
Post a Comment