Yea, we're excited to hear about school. How many kids in the schools? What other nationalities are the kids thier? We bet you're going to learn about al over the place.
I love the pictures and being able to see your wonderful new home. Rebecca does not look too excited about the subway travel. Can't wait to hear about school
5 comments:
Hey Jordan I have cousins who used to live in Hong Kong near you, but they moved to Singapore. Hope you're enjoying yourself.
Looks a lot nicer than the New York subway!
what a tidy subway train! So, how's school?
Yea, we're excited to hear about school.
How many kids in the schools? What other nationalities are the kids thier?
We bet you're going to learn about al over the place.
I love the pictures and being able to see your wonderful new home. Rebecca does not look too excited about the subway travel. Can't wait to hear about school
Post a Comment