Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Friends & New Hobbies



Marilyn had a new friend over, her name is Stephanie. Her mother is originally from the Philipines and her father is from Richmond, Viriginia. They just moved here from, yep--Charlotte, NC., where they have lived for the past 7 years.
Jordan is flying ( in the living area of our flat) his new helicopter. He was missing his bicycle so we found a quick fix.

1 comments:

Deb said...

Hello there!

Marilyn - how cool that you've met someone who has lived in Charlotte. It truly shows us how small a world it is! You are looking so pretty, too. I hope that you are adapting well to life in Hong Kong.

Jordan - you know that I like anything that flies or goes fast! Looks like you're having fun with that helicopter. How are your classes going? I know it's all going to work out well for you!

Rebecca - How are you adjusting to things? Have you gotten used to your new kitchen? I'm sure that you are loving every minute of things!!

David - How is it to finally have the family together again? And nw you get to hear about totally new school experiences! How much have you played with Jordan's helicopter?!

Hope this finds you all settling into things. It's finally starting to cool off in Aiken. For Labor Day, I'm staying in town and doing stuff around the house. Fun, fun.

Miss you all - stay safe!

Debbie