We celebrated David's Birthday on February 7, 2008. Kung Hei Fat Choi is Chinese for Happy Chinese New Year, which also fell on the 7th...........the year of the Rat. We witnessed a "Lion Dance", in a Chinese Celebration for the new year. It was very entertaining and quite different from our New Year Celebrations!
Rebecca
2 comments:
Cool pictures of Chinese New Year. Sorry for the very belated birthday greetings, David.
"Happy Birthday!"
"Hello" from all of us on upper Berkeley!
By the way, Rhys has started to catch a ball, and hit the ball with the bat you gave him, and he's learning his ABC's
Hello Burns Family! Greetings from Northeast Tennessee. Albert and I received your post card today and are so excited to hear about your relocation to Hong Kong! Hope things are well with you and your family. My birthday too is February 7th! I am a Dragon, so the year of the Rat is supposed to be good for me this year. I sure hope so cause I feel I'm overdue:) I've always been very interested in the Eastern culture and have studied about it somewhat. I truly admire their way of thinking in many ways and try to consciously practice it when I can. I know it will be very a rewarding experience of your and your children to experience all that Hong Kong has to offer. I wish we could be there too. Anyway, please stay in touch and we look forward to hearing all about your adventures over the next couple of years. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and a wonderful year ahead.
With sincerely wonderful wishes for you,
Bev Wright & Al Weeks
Post a Comment