The R/C helicopter kit that I got for my birthday is finally finished! It took a while, and I got pretty frustrated at times, but I would do it again in a heartbeat! My Dad helped me out tremendously, and I couldn't have done it without him! As you can see in the pictures, there are a lot of wires, and take it from me, it was a pain in the but the keep them organized. I still have to setup the gyroscope and do some things with the radio, but it is 96% ready to fly. I'm off for 9 days for Chinese New Year, so hopefully I can fly it before I have to go back to school.
3 comments:
Nice looking helicopter. It looks alot bigger than the one I've got. The single set of blades are harder to control right? Does that one fly upside down?
9 days off for New Year, awesome, much better than the states.
sweet!! hope me and uncle bob can see it in action in March.
Marc,
I sent you an email answering your questions. Glad you liked it, and I hope your shoulder heals quickly.
Post a Comment