Thursday, April 30, 2009

Race Night - Diamond Coast, Hong Kong


Food...........

Getting ready

Goooo 822 - Jordan Burns

Gentlemen - Start your engines

After the race.......Jordan in one piece, Kart in
one piece = Great Race!

2 comments:

The Kieffers said...

Not that it matters, but how did you place Jordan? How many other drivers were there? It looks like alot of fun. I'd like to jump on the bandwagon early, so maybe I can get a cushy job with your racing dynasty
Marc and the Kieffers

The Burns said...

2nd. I finished 2nd, but I had the lead until I was shunted off into the gravel pit. Kind of cheesy, but I got him back next race! ;) There were 4 other guys that night. It just a small race for fun. You can surely have a cushy job with my racing 'dynasty'. Can't wait to get home and show you guys my kart.