Thursday, December 4, 2008

Marilyn's Climb To The Great Wall


Fun Activities with classmates on school trip to
Beijing, China.

A fun ride!

Wow - What a set of steps!

Marilyn is on her way up!

Marilyn has her "Hero" plaque for her successful
climb at the Great Wall!

3 comments:

The Kieffers said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous... that is all I am at this point! You guys get to go on the greatest adventures. Do you think it is too late for me to be part of your family:-) You climb the great wall, race racing carts, go to Australia and all I get to do is sit back and watch on the Internet. This is soooo not fair. I want to be a Burn's kid when I grow up:-)

Love and miss you guys even though we are in connecting countries. Seems wierd huh?

Le Anne

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

(Doing some troubleshooting with Grandpa!)
Your trip to Bejing sounds terrific. Love the pictures of the steps. They must be phenomenal! My knees creak as I look at the blog!
Mary