The Letter Box was found
Now to do our stamping
Checking out their stamp
Replacing the Letter Box for the next person
to find.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Look What We Found - The Letter Box At The Peak
Posted by The Burns at 2:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jordan and Marilyn, looks like you are having loads of fun over there. You have both grown up so much. Very handsome young man Jordan and Marilyn you are going to be as beautiful as your mom is. Dawn said to tell you hello.
Love,
Robin
Congratulations guys, keep up the good work. Rhys and I haven't been lately, but should plan some adventures soon.
We sure do miss you, I think about your boxes at Latta whenever we are there. I'm sure more people have found the, but just not posted the findings.
Good news on the daughter front, but I think LeAnne is writing to tell you about it.
Post a Comment