Our pumpkin came all the way from the USA and was purchased from Jordan & Marilyn's school Pumpkin Festival. Now that the pumpkin has been carved..........look out for the spooks.
Rebecca
Team Members: David Burns, Rebecca Burns, Jordan Burns, Marilyn Burns
Posted by The Burns at 10:48 PM
2 comments:
se and cars reminded me of the recent news of an escape prisoner supposedly in the charles city area. All in an autumn day... memories of those 80's days with you guys... 'warm mornings' and climbing pecan trees. I think I'll check out an auction this weekend. and think of my friends again. Then I checked the blog... I love to peek at you guys over there now and then. Moon cakes and lanterns! rock climbing and baseball and now bahamas! My life in Virginia, tho absolutely beautiful most days, seemed boring after that peek! Jealousy struck me a bit, our time of adventure with the kids is waning and it saddens me. Next year we will be alone with K off to college too. So, be happy, I am happy for all of you.. enjoy and keep taking those pictures... I would love to see you come summertime please don't forget to let us know you are in Richmond. We are hoping to get invest in a lake house at smith mountain lake and if we get one, you guys are definitely invited to share some time up there this summer. I do love Vriginia! Love Nancy
Oops, half my ramblings got deleted...Just thought of you guys driving down route 60 towards Providence forge... misltletoe, no more blue glass... toe inks still there. A police road block lifted the nostalgic mood as I was reminded of a recent prison escape in the perpetually disturbing morning richmond news....etc
Post a Comment