As most of you guys know I like cars and motorcycles. So, one day I was walking around taking pictures for a storyboard when I saw a Rolls Royce pull into the Guest parking garage. I followed it and found a Lotus Elise and two other Rolls Royces. I then decided to explore the other four floors of the parking garage and the above pictures vividly represents what I saw minus about ten thousand Mercedes. The first picture isn't a great picture of the car but the car in the picture is a Ford GT-40 also know as a 200 m.p.h. super car. The car in the next picture is one of the rarest Ferraris every built. It is a Ferrari F-40 and is worth about a million dollars because of it's Kevlar body panels and it's 200 m.p.h.+ top speed! The picture after that is of a MV Agusta F4, a four cylinder super bike! That is special because most of our cars have four cylinder motors. The last picture is of a Ferrari 328 GTS. Nothing too special but a Ferrari is a Ferrari! I thought you guys might like to know what I now spend my Sunday mornings doing.
-Jordan Burns
0 comments:
Post a Comment